Join us for an opportunity to play on one of North America’s most exclusive courses, Redtail, while having an impact on the blood cancer landscape. The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society of Canada is relentless in their pursuit of a cure for blood cancer and we believe this is possible in our lifetime.
When You Tee Up…
Funds raised propel blood cancer research…
You’re Providing Support
You're making a different cancer experience possible
Monday, September 19, 2022
- 11:00 am: Registration Open
- 12:00 pm: Buffet Lunch
- 1:00 pm: Tee-Off
- 7:15 pm: Dinner
Tournament Rules + Etiquette
TOURNAMENT - SCRAMBLE FORMAT:
- All team members tee off on every hole.
- Team members must select the most desirable shot and all team members hit their following shot from this ball position. This repeats on every shot until the hole is finished.
- Team members must hit all shots from within one club length of the selected shot.
- Once on the green, the selected shot must be marked before any put is taken.
- All puts must be made from within 1 putter head length of the marked location.
- Players may not use the club or putter head length to move closer to the hole.
- Players moving their ball to the selected shot may place their ball for the best lie, however, they may not move the ball to improve the type of lie they have (cannot move the ball out of a hazard, out of the rough, or onto the green).
- The player whose ball is selected may not improve their lie.
- The score is recorded as if the team is a single player.
The game of golf is most enjoyable when played at a reasonable pace. Please do your part to make the day as enjoyable as possible for all our guests and Members. The following will assist in speeding up play. • Remember, it is a best ball format. There is no need for all players to hole out. • Be ready to play when the group in front is out of range.• Replace the flag and clear the green as quickly as possible. • Mark your scores on the next tee. Above all, please have fun and enjoy yourselves.